The mainstream press are sycophantic supporters of the Clintons:
- They continue to perpetuate the myth that the legal problems faced by Bill and Hillary are all a right-wing plot.
- They refuse to call out Hillary for her anti-press behavior.
The mainstream media is working on Behalf of Hillary
- Google is tampering with search results to cover up Hillary's health issues.
- Jill Stein's 1st interview with PBS was censored. They "cut out the most important parts in their TV broadcast and Youtube channel....they cut out nearly two-thirds of Jill Steins answer to the last question."
The Attacks on Jill Stein
Donald Trump is a Media/press Creation
"Although many of us journalists have derided Trump, the truth is that he generally outsmarted us (with many exceptions, for there truly have been serious efforts to pin him down and to investigate Trump University and his various business failings).
He manipulated television by offering outrageous statements that drew
ever more cameras — without facing enough skeptical follow-up questions.
not that we shouldn’t have covered Trump’s craziness, but that we
should have aggressively provided context in the form of fact checks and
robust examination of policy proposals. A candidate claiming that his
business acumen will enable him to manage America deserved much more
scrutiny of his bankruptcies and mediocre investing.
...Despite some outstanding coverage of Trump, on the whole we in the media
empowered a demagogue and failed the country. We were lap dogs, not
watchdogs." (Source: Nicholas Kristof, NY Times)
- CBS head Les Moonves gave away the game earlier this week when he admitted,
“It may not be good for America,” meaning the Trump-dominated campaign,
“but it is damn good for CBS,” meaning the ratings. And then he kept
doubling down: “The money’s rolling in and this is fun.” “I’ve never
seen anything like this, and this is going to be a very good year for
us. Sorry. It’s a terrible thing to say. But, bring it on, Donald. Keep
going.” “Donald’s place in this election is a good thing” – presumably
for CBS stockholders. To which I can only say that the networks were
granted licenses to the public airwaves, our airwaves, by promising to provide a public service. Moonves just blew that pretense all to hell.
...So the media can cry all they want and hope to exculpate themselves by
trying to stop Trump. But in the end, Trump could only make a mockery of
our politics because the media already had. (Source: BillMoyers.com, Neal Gabler)